Monday, February 05, 2007

Manic Monday

To go with my Friday Follies, I suppose.

I had a great, writing-related topic all lined up in my head and then, in the craziness that has ensued since Friday night, I completely forgot what it was. You see, they're falling like flies here with a high-fever-and-vomiting virus that I pray either skips me or gets through me before this coming Friday. If I were seriously ill, it would seriously detract from our first ever Manuscript Mavens retreat!

So, I have nothing particularly interesting to impart unless you want to read Lacey complimenting Living in Sin in not one, but two different places in the blogosphere today. First, she posted on Romantic Inks and then on her own blog. I told her she'd better stop lest I be unable to get out the front door of my house, but the truth is, I'm mightily pleased she's finding this version of the manuscript so engaging and so textured. I have no idea how I did it, but I'm glad I did! I'll let you all in on the secret if I ever figure it out.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have sick children to attend...again!

4 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

The retreat sounds fun. Hope the kidlets feel better soon!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Vomiting and fever! And you were just in Alabama? Hmmmm :)

Beverley Kendall said...

I hope the kids are doing better. That all sounds so yucky and germy. My son and I have something too but not that bad.
Your retreat sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea. It's so nice that you guys live close enough to either to manage something like that.
Have fun!

Pam Skochinski said...

Vomiting and fever -- oh, yeah. We just had snotty colds and gave my father-in-law pneumonia (had to give equally between the families, I guess)