Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What I Do when I Can't Write

Thanks (or no thanks) to Annie, I have discovered a new massive time sucker. It's the Random Dr. Phil Quote Generator. Here are some of the gems it spit out for me:
  • You don't need the weight of the world on your shoulders to find your inner moron.
  • You don't need to make a big fuss to cha-cha-cha all night long.
  • You don't need Eminem to make out with somebody's platypus.
  • You don't need a bad credit rating to slap a cop.
  • You don't need a lesson in astrophysics to shave a weasel.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Yay! Thanks for sucking more time out of my day with that link. =)

Here are a few of my new insights, as told by the generator:

* You don't need flapjacks to put some pep in your step.
* You don't need Dr. Phil's permission to think for yourself.
* You don't need a Supreme Court decision to run a sweatshop.

Ann Aguirre said...

Isn't that thing awesome?

Every Tuesday I post a random link to some random generator that will suck you in and steal at least 15 minutes of your life. Mwahaha!

PS I love this one:

"You don't need a lesson in astrophysics to shave a weasel."

Unknown said...

Thanks. A. Lot. And it's a snowday here, so just think of all the randomness I can generate.