Friday, August 10, 2007

Apologies and Shameless Promotion

I know, I know. I didn't post on Wednesday. I have a good reason, though--I had a very nasty summer cold that laid me low for a couple of days with a 100+ degree fever, aches, and chills. Who can blog in that condition? Well, maybe you can, but I can't.

Now, onto shameless promotion. Carnally Ever After will be released by Cobblestone Press next Friday. Just in case you haven't already decided to buy it, here are the top ten reasons you should:

10. No trees were harmed in the making of this book. (Seriously. To my knowledge, there's never been a printed copy of this manuscript.)
9. It has a great title.
8. It has a gorgeous cover.
7. The heroine is not a perfect size six beauty.
6. The hero wants her anyway. A lot.
5. And he's hot, too.
4. The cucumber scene.
3. The love scenes.
2. Because you know you want to.
1. Because I asked. Pretty please?

5 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Sold!

Kelly Krysten said...

I was already sold, but this has upped my excitement to read it! The excerpt is fabo! Now I just have to wonder...cucumber scene?

Darcy Burke said...

Well, I wasn't going to until I read the list... ;-) Seriously, everybody buy this book!!!!

Isabel said...

Oh, Jacq, I've been a fan of your since I "met" you in blogland through Lacey. :)

8/17 is already marked on my calendar as "Jacq's big day" :)

*G* I love cucumbers...

lacey kaye said...

Yeah, Darcy, #1 sold me ;-)