Friday, August 03, 2007

The Official Release Date...

...for Jackie Barbosa's Carnally Ever After is August 17! Cobblestone's website still says the release date is TBA, but I have it on good authority that it will actually be out two weeks from today.

I'm really excited and, yes, a little nervous about this release. It's a little like getting undressed in front of a new boyfriend you really, really like for the first time. (And since I've been with my husband for almost 19 years, I have to say that a) I haven't sufficient recent experience with this situation to be certain it's the correct metaphor and b) I would probably be even more nervous about that than I think I would be!)

To read an excerpt that will give you flavor for the story, click here. (If it doesn't work now, try again in a couple of hours. The files are in the process of being uploaded to the site and may not be there just yet!) And enjoy!

8 comments:

Tessa Dare said...

Yay! I won a Cobblestone GC a while back, from Ericka, and I've been saving it for this! Can't wait.

Beverley Kendall said...

Woohoo!!!! You know I'm gearing up for that. Will have my copy 8/17 the moment the doors open. Congrats dear!!!

caramaena said...

congrats :)

lacey kaye said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Runs off to celebrate

Isabel said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations, Jacq! *Passes champagne glasses around and margaritas*

I'm marking August 17th on the calendar to get my copy. :)

Isabel

Kelly Krysten said...

That's fantastic! Congrats!

Erica Ridley said...

Hurray!!!

Don't forget to tell people about the Romance Diva's CEA thread entitled "OMG" in which excerpt-readers chomp at the bit to read the real thing! =)

You're a star, baby! *g

Lady Leigh said...

Yay! I can't wait!!!!! I am so excited for you. I love the 'getting naked' analogy. Ah, the comforts of marriage.