Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just Call Me Calamity Jacq!

I'm not usually motivated to post about disasters, but this is different.

You see, my husband just called me to tell me about this bridge collapse in Minneapolis: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20079534/?GT1=10252. You may recall that I was in Minneapolis (or at least in St. Paul and the surrounding areas) just last month.

Obviously, it's freaky when weird stuff happens in places you've been recently, but what makes this doubly freaky is that two weeks ago, this happened in Dallas where, yes, I had been only a week or so before.

Coincidence, I ask you? I don't know, but if I were you, I think I'd hope I wasn't visiting my home town any time soon!

2 comments:

Ericka Scott said...

Just don't drive over any bridges and stay home...forever! LOL!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

It immediately made me think of what the Minister of Magic went to warn the Minister of the Muggles about.

Jody