Thursday, November 02, 2006

Avast Ye, Mateys!

Ah, the things you discover when searching for the music from the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean ride for a Cub Scout Pack meeting!

My pirate name is:
Captain Morgan Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone
recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit
unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties,
so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

2 comments:

lacey kaye said...

I posted this awhile back on Jaunty Quills. FUN! I'm Captain Mary Vane :-)

Jackie Barbosa said...

I like it. (I knew you'd be a Captain, LOL!)

Honestly, I think Morgan Bonney is so good, if I'm ever published and my publisher doesn't like my chosen pen name (or I decide to branch into different genres and have more than one pen name), I think I might just use it!

My husband is Iron William Rackham, BTW.