Saturday, December 09, 2006

If You Were A Spice Girl

I know, I know. I didn't blog on Friday. I always try to blog on Friday, but yesterday, it was just not happening.

Today's entry will be short and sweet. I have Darcy to thank for this topic. She told Lacey and me in email yesterday what her name would be if she were a Spice Girl. I won't tell here (if she wants to tell you, she can comment!), but I've decided mine would definitely be Flaky Spice.

Maybe this is why I can't finish my book--too flaky!

Okay, share! What would your Spice Girl name be?

8 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

SURLY SPICE

Pam Skochinski said...

Mine would be Forgetful Spice

lacey kaye said...

Jody, that's too funny. Let's see...I guess I'd be Sleepy Spice. One can never have too many naps, I say.

Rebecca de Courcy said...

Probably Random Spice or Dilettante Spice.

Too many interests, too many projects and not enough follow-though!

Anonymous said...

Salt and Pepper.

Alice

Ann Aguirre said...

Skeevy Spice.

Anonymous said...

It's me, Spitey Spice, er, Darcy. For some reason I can't sign in to Blogger.

I'm not exactly sure how I was dubbed Spitey Spice by my good friend Jedgie (my nephew was unable to pronounce Jenni, hence Jedgie was born). I do know that we were wine tasting (me, hubby, Jedgie, and her husband) and one of the wines was described as spicy and something else - fruity maybe? Anywho, we somehow went on a tangent about which of us were spicy and which of us were fruity, etc. Then we gave ourselves Spice Girl names I think, though mine stuck. Jedgie has called me Spitey ever since. And yes, that would be short for Spiteful Spice. Hey, it's a pet name, okay? :-)

Erica Ridley said...

I think mine would be... Hurricane Spice. Not because I live in Florida, but because I somehow manage to have the most chaotic events happen simultaneously. (Or, if you're my mother, then the moniker could be due to the scattered appearance of my office...)