Friday, December 15, 2006

Tagged Again!

I have to thank Lacey for supplying me with today's topic, as I'd have been hard-pressed to get an entry done today otherwise. (Holiday insanity has hit full-bore and I'll barely have more than an hour of computer time today if I'm lucky!)

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Girl Scout camp counselor
  2. College dormitory maid
  3. Technical writer
  4. Instructional designer
Four places I've lived:
  1. San Diego County (during childhood and now)
  2. Santa Cruz, CA (college)
  3. Dublin, Ireland (college year abroad)
  4. Chicago, Illinois (grad school)

Four favorite foods:

  1. Sushi
  2. Mexican
  3. Any Mediterranean cuisine (ideally while in the Mediterranean)
  4. Okay, I admit it, all foods are my favorites (with the notable exception of brussel sprouts!)
Four movies I could watch over and over (some of which I often do because my kids watch them):

  1. The Princess Bride
  2. All That Jazz
  3. Blazing Saddles
  4. Any movie ever made by Pixar
Four TV shows I enjoy (do these all have to be current, I wonder? I hope not, because if so, I'm cheating!):

  1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  2. PBS's Mystery series
  3. Nova
  4. Star Trek: The Next Generation
Four Places I've Traveled (Only four? So limiting! I have to find a way to sneak in more, because I'm an inveterate traveler):

  1. Every US state except Alaska, Maine, and (I think) Rhode Island
  2. Asia (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Macau, and Canton)
  3. Europe (England, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain [twice], Italy [three times], Greece [twice])
  4. Mexico (Tijuana and surrounding, Puerto Vallarta, Zihuatanejo, and Mexico City)
Four websites I go to (almost) daily:
  1. Lacey Kaye's Fantabulous Blog
  2. Romantic Inks
  3. Online Etymology Dictionary
  4. Slate Magazine
Four people I'm tagging to do this, too:
  1. Lainey Bancroft
  2. Annie Dean
  3. Pam Skochinski
  4. Jody Wallace
Of course, you can do it even if I didn't tag you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Princess Bride!

Alice

lacey kaye said...

And I LOVE brussels sprouts!

Your travelogue is even longer than I'd thought. Color me jealous!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I am so not interesting enough to make a blog entry of my own out if this, so I'll just bore you with it....

Four jobs I've had:
1-800 number
Cage dancer
Dishwasher
Market analyst

Four places I've lived:
Richmond, VA
Knoxville, TN
Columbia, TN
Franklin, TN
(Yes, I am less than worldly.)

Four favorite foods:
Sushi
Cokes
BBQ potato chips
Spinach/artichoke dip
Preferably all in one meal

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Do not rewatch many movies

Four TV shows I enjoy:
Heroes
BSG
The Office
Ugly Betty

Four Places I've Traveled:
My mom's
His mom's
His dad's
Vegas

Four websites I go to (almost) daily:
Weather.com
Thesaurus.com
Go Fug Yourself
Here!

Jackie Barbosa said...

Jody, if you think you can get away with writing "cage dancer" under occupations and not being asked for more information, you are sorely deluded.

I must know more *g! (Or was it actually Meankitty who was the cage dancer?)

How do you avoid rewatching movies when you have kids? I thought sitting through _Cinderella_ (or the equivalent) 500 times was the sine qua non of mothering a daughter.

I am delighted to find someone who shares my passion for sushi. If I'm ever in TN or you're ever in SoCal, we'll have to meet and eat!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I don't watch them when they are on for the nth time. I read blogs instead :)