Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lest There Be Rumors of My Demise...

When Annie didn't post to her blog for several days this week, numerous commenters expressed concern that she might have met some hideous fate. As it turned out, it was just spring break.

Now, I'm not nearly as popular as Annie, but I wouldn't want anyone to wonder if I've fallen under a bus, so I hereby announce that I shall be on vacation from tomorrow through Sunday.

I will not be posting to this blog or reading/commenting on anyone else's. I will not be emailing. I will not be writing.

Okay, maybe the rumors of my demise will not be exaggerated. All three of those put together may well kill me.

But if they don't, I'll be seeing you all next Monday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going away next week and am already suffering from computer/blog withdrawal. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Ericka Scott said...

I'm going away at the end of this week and already wondering if there is an internet cafe anywhere near our campground at the beach. Oh, so, sad!

Have a great vacation! Enjoy!

lacey kaye said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation, Jacqueline, and have fun!

Isabel

Ann Aguirre said...

Have fun, Jac! Monday is soon enough to enter my contest, if you want to. It closes Tuesday, noonish.

Erica Ridley said...

We will miss you!!

Erica Ridley said...

Yesterday was soooo boring without you! Lacey didn't have internet and Darcy spent the whole day running errands, so I was forced to get actual work done! Aargh! It was horrible!

Lady Leigh said...

You crack me up, Jacqueline. Thanks for the much needed laugh. I hope you had fun!