Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Coupla Shout-Outs

Yeah, I know, I know! Way too many posts in one day. But, my travels through the blogosphere have revealed news I simply must share.

First, Ellie Marvel's Birthday is included in Secrets, an anthology now available at Amazon (and possibly at a bookstore near you). Sadly, the Amazon page doesn't do justice to the cover, so I suggest you click here instead. For those who don't know (or haven't figured it out by clicking here back there), Ellie Marvel is another persona of Jody Wallace, aka Typing Slave for meankitty. I've already put this baby in my shopping cart, but I have to find another $15 worth of books to buy so I can qualify for Super Saver Shipping. (Yes, I'm terminally cheap.)

Second, Annie Dean has sold her Average Girl's Guide to Getting Laid! (In a somewhat interesting coincidence, the heroine's name is Ellie. Hmmmm.) She hasn't revealed yet to whom or release dates or anything wunnerful like that, but it's good news and worth sharing. Also, while I'm at it, Annie's got a bit of free fic she's been posting serially to her site, Loser's Waltz. My favorite bit? Well, so far at least, it has to be what Annie makes of the phrase "man-made materials." I'll let you read and find out exactly what!

Anyway, just wanted to hand out some congratulations and blow kisses. No, I swear, it's not that I hope to ride on your coattails! (Okay, maybe a little...)

4 comments:

lacey kaye said...

Yay, ladies! Awesome news.

Ann Aguirre said...

Really glad you're enjoying Loser's Waltz. The next installment will be posted on Jan 7. Hope you check it out!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

You're not terminally cheap! I won't even buy a copy for myself until I have $25 in the cart *heh*

Pam Skochinski said...

Yeah ladies!!! So happy for you!