Monday, January 29, 2007

Sweet Home..er, Hotel, Alabama

Well, I made it from Southern California to Alabama without incident yesterday. I'll be here until Wednesday on business. The bad news, of course, is that this means I actually have to work during the day. (Worse, I have to talk to people and try to convince them to buy my company's software. Now, mind you, I'm a big believer in my company's product. I don't have any trouble finding enthusiasm for it. But I am so not a salesperson!)

The good news, though, is that after I'm done working, the rest of my days are my own to do with what I will. And we all know what I'm going to do with them--write!

3 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

*waves* Hi there! I'm right above you in TN.

Beverley Kendall said...

That's great. I can see you're making lovely progress with Living in Sin. Keep writing.

And what's going on with Lacey's Blog???

Bev

Ann Aguirre said...

Enjoy your "vacation". :P