Monday, June 18, 2007

I Won the Cover Art Lottery!

Today would have been my father's 77th birthday if he were still alive. And since yesterday was Father's Day, I was going to write a very touching post about how much I miss my dad, who's probably the only person in my immediate family who would have really gotten my writing obsession. (My sister seems to have gotten over it, although she's only 36, so there's time for it to come back and bite her after she turns 40 like it did me!)

Buuuut, over the weekend, I got the cover art from Cobblestone for Carnally Ever After and it's sooooo gorgeous, I decided I had to share that instead.


Sable Grey did this and I think it's just beautiful. I feel so fortunate to have gotten something I absolutely love on the first try. Totally amazing!

For those of you who love it as much as I do, she also sent a desktop version of the file that I'll post on the Jackie Barbosa site for download (as soon as I figure out how to do that in html, LOL!).

7 comments:

lacey kaye said...

I soooooo love this cover!!! huge congratulations!!

** we're dancing **

caramaena said...

Ohh nice. Congrats

Sarah Palmero said...

Very pretty! Congrats!

Tessa Dare said...

that's gorgeous! wow, those cobblestone folks work fast!

lainey bancroft said...

Absolutely loverly, Ms. Barbosa!

CONGRATS!

Erica Ridley said...

It's fabtastic!! Lurve it!!!

Ericka Scott said...

Ohhhhh!!!!!! I am soooo jealous! I'm still waiting for my Halloween cover (sigh). . . this one is just. . . well. . . WOW!!!!!

Heck, I like it *almost* as much as I like mine (also done by Sable)