Friday, June 01, 2007

Derailed

So, both Lyric Thursday and my writing goals got derailed yesterday by some very unexpected and potentially squee-worthy news. I promise to dish as soon as I'm confident I can! Meanwhile, just know that I'm pretty thrilled.

I am also hella busy today. I've got a bunch of family-related errands to run today and I also don't want to miss my quota today like I did yesterday. Hence, this is a very short post.

Thanks to everyone who shared "creativity-related" family histories with me. It was fascinating!

Until Monday, my friends...

5 comments:

lacey kaye said...

early-onset squeeing here...

Ericka Scott said...

Oh. . . YOU CANNOT just hint and then not SPILL!!! AGHHHHHHH!

But know that deep down inside, I'm Sqeeeeeing too (just wish I knew what the hell for!)

Unknown said...

You know what guys say about girls like you...

Anonymous said...

Squeeeeeee

Alice

lacey kaye said...

Update us already!