Monday, June 11, 2007

Sorry I Missed You!

Today turned out to be a little crazier than I expected.

First, my oldest son ended up home sick with a stomach bug that just will not quit. (No vomiting, but lots of discomfort and unhappiness.)

I was SUPPOSED to go into the office for an interview with a prospective employee and a training class, but ended up having to do both by phone. (Very disorienting.)

And finally, I was the last of the Mavens to get to a partial that's supposed to go out to an agent (requested) tomorrow. So I HAD to get through that.

Blogging sort of slipped to the bottom of the list. But it's good to be busy. I think!

4 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

The first two don't sound like any fun, but the partial was fantabulous. Glad to have you blogging again! =)

Tessa Dare said...

Wow, Jacqueline - your career is on a roll! Sorry to hear about the sick kitties and kids. Something has to keep a girl grounded, I suppose. :)

Good luck with the partial!

Jackie Barbosa said...

Yes, Erica, the partial WAS/IS fantabulous.

And thanks for the good luck wishes, Tessa, except...it's not MY partial that went out to an agent on request. That honor belongs to another Maven, but I'm not telling WHICH one. If she wants to say, she can do it herself!

So I'll ship your good luck HER way!

lacey kaye said...

You guys are funny. And I was rather partial to it myself :-)