Monday, May 07, 2007

Good Comes in Twos

And maybe, if we're lucky, threes or even fours!

I'm sure Erica will post this on her blog herself, but if I'm faster than her, all I have to say is "Neener, neener, neener!" Today, she got a request for a full of Trevor and the Tooth Fairy. This upon the agent's reading the partial. Yeehaw! This is sooooo awesome.

Tomorrow (if not sooner), we'll find out about Darcy and the Four Seasons.1 And later this week, I hope to be a doing a bit of querying and partialing myself.

Things are rolling, folks, rolling.

On the downside, I've only written a paragraph today. Which is why this promises to be a short blog post.

Over and out!

1This used to say "three seasons." Darcy asked which one they got rid of. My answer? Hey, I live in Southern California. You're lucky I think there are as many as three seasons!

11 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Yay! You totally pre-squeed me! (But I have rectified this situation on my site now. *g)

What is this 1 paragraph nonsense?

Step away from the blog. Set down the CTC. Write! Write! Write!

Darcy Burke said...

Three Seasons? LOL, which one got the boot? Seriously though, you people have GOT to stop jinxing me re: this contest. Yes, I am slightly superstitious! I haven't heard a word and I'm not even going to think about it tomorrow. Nope. Nada.

And Erica, "pre-squeed" sounds like something from an erotica novel. Snort.
Darcy

Erica Ridley said...

pre-squeed, as in: squeed before it was his/her moment to do so? A case of premature squeeage?

lainey bancroft said...

Woo Hoo!

So I came a day late to the party. Its still nice to be surrounded by such great news.

And, um, Jacq? they say good things come in THREE'S not two, so you better get your stuff out there. Third ones the charm, 'n all.

How's that for a mouthful of cliches? :)

lacey kaye said...

Jacq's brain must've departed due to the incredibly fabulous news!

Me, three! I want a request! Congrats, Erica!

Lady Leigh said...

Wow- you ladies are rockin' it. Fabulous! I'm dying for someone I know to get a contract!!!

Unknown said...

You go, girls! I finally bought a ream of paper and some giant envelopes, which I hope won't get too dusty while I do a revision.

Henri de Montmorency said...

I am a writer, too. An author, actually. Since I've learned how to blog, I haven't done any writing. I hope there's a cure for this.

Jackie Barbosa said...

LOL, Henri. As far as I know, the only cure for blogging is to have your neighborhood transformer blow up.

Sorry, I know this is not helpful *g!

Erica Ridley said...

Bwa. As I recently had my neighborhood transformer blow up, I can vouch for the effectiveness of this method. =)

lacey kaye said...

Having your company threaten to dock your pay for hours spent on the internet is usually pretty effective...