Saturday, May 05, 2007

Start Speadin' the News

Warning: Bonus post!

I'm just pleased as punch to be the first (I think) to announce that my CP (and dear friend) Darcy Burke's manuscript, Glorious, placed second in the Yellow Rose Chapter's Winter Rose contest. We just got the news earlier this afternoon and I am absolutely ecstatic for her. Glorious is such a great story, told with both humor and sensuality, and if it were up to me, of course it would have finished first, but second is just fabulous.

So big congratulations to Darcy and wish her luck on Tuesday, when we'll find out whether or not Glorious also finaled in the Four Seasons contest.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

5 comments:

Kelly Krysten said...

Oh, wow! Congrats Darcy!!!
That's so fantastic!

Ericka Scott said...

Congratulations Darcy! Fantastic!

Beverley Kendall said...

Congrats Darcy. I'm crossing my fingers for Four Seasons too!!

Tessa Dare said...

congrats, Darcy! Best of luck with your other entries!

Darcy Burke said...

Thanks everyone!! It is very exciting. It was the first contest I entered Glorious in, so I'm thrilled to say the least. I'm looking forward to getting my feedback and I hope May Chen made some notes!
Darcy